Monday, August 4, 2008

Stayin' at the Hampton Inn


So we have been staying at the Hampton Inn on 75th Avenue here in Myrtle Beach. It is a nice location. We are just two blocks from the beach, great walking distance. I like being off the beach when staying in a town like Myrtle Beach, there is too much crazy tourist foot traffic when you are right on the beach. On top of that when you are on the beach the extra sand that gets into your things is hard to manage sometimes. Also, we are a couple miles out of the really touristy area which I also like. We are close enough to have anything we might need but not so close that we are over run by crazies. My might notice I think of your run of the mill do everything brochure tells me tourist as a "crazy tourist" by crazy I mean they do everything they do at home (yell at the traffic, shop at the mall) but because they are in a new location they expect a different outcome. This is more like insane but I like the way the word crazy rolls trippingly off the tongue.

0 comments: