Monday, November 17, 2008

Big Boxes

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” - Mark Twain

I firmly believe this and that is the number one reason I want to take Chance all over the world. Hell that is the number one reason I want to travel all over the world. I have a love of travel that came from traveling as a child and being part of a family that traveled all over but I continue to travel and want to satisfy that urge to travel because I don't want to be in a small box. We all live in our own boxes or bubbles and some people's are very small making them narrow minded because they just can not expand past the walls of their box. I want my box to be big so large I can't See the sides so I travel to expand my world and to ward off the prejudices that creep into your head when you are not looking.

0 comments: