Tuesday, November 11, 2008

not so fast...

Sometimes seeing the world doesn't go as fast as one would hope. The one I am thinking of is me. This year I wanted to get remarried in Vegas and I wanted to go to Paris and maybe even work a train trip in there somewhere but I didn't get to do any of these things. In fact I did not go anywhere new this year. Ok wait that is sort of a lie even though I had been to South Carolina I had not been to Myrtle Beach and we spent ten days there in August/September so I guess that is somewhere new. Though after you have been to another country and after you have lived in South Florida for over 20 years Myrtle Beach, South Carolina doesn't pack much of a punch.
Well, I plan to do more good solid traveling next year. Why am I talking like the year is over? Because it almost is and because I don't see a way to get to any of these places in the few weeks that are left in the year.

Here is a new travel website I found that I like,l it is called Dave's Travel Corner.

0 comments: