Sunday, July 5, 2009

Postcards

This first card came to me from Germany. The title of the artwork on the card is Where Goes The Music and was painted by Michael Ferner. These guys are fuzzy at first I thought it was just their clothes but then I realized everything was fuzzy.
This card is from Hungary and is the first card I have ever received from that country. It is an illustration from a very famous Hungarian illustrator called Reich Karoly. I would love to read one of his storybooks some day.
Some handmade cards just aren't very good, the people sending them try but they just don't fit together very well at all. This one however is great, there are pictures of the city, art and pictures of real live people they look like they are clipped from a newspaper and that is great, I love seeing the real people.



And Now...
Tip Today - Bring a glue stick w/ you while traveling so you can paste all tix stubs, mementos, etc. into your journal. - this tip from @travelmile
Quote Today - “He who does not travel does not know the value of men.” - Moorish proverb
Dreaming Of - Our upcoming trip to San Antonio and not coming home afterward.

0 comments: