Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Postcards China, Czech Republic, Australia


This first one comes to me from the Czech Republic, the only problem with the ones with multiple views is you can't really see any of the pictures, they are each too small.

When I received this one from Australia I was so happy but again it is a multi-view and so small. I spent three weeks in Australia when I was a teenager and loved every minute of it.



This one gets thrown in with the multi-views because I can't figure out which way you are supposed to look at it. The words are printed so that the way you see it now is the correct view but the stalactites and stalagmites in a cave just don't go that way so I am not sure at all.




And Now...
Tip Today - Make sure that your passport is valid for a minimum of six months from the date of your return
Quote Today - “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Dreaming Of - taking a nap

0 comments: