Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Postcards Domestic Edition

Here are some postcards that came to me from different places within our own country, just showing me how many places there are right here in my own backyard so to speak that I have yet to explore.


This one a friend of mine picked up at Fort Sumter in South Carolina.This next one comes from the same friend, I think the location is obvious.

This one came just the other day from Texas. I am still excited to go to San Antonia which we still have planned for the end of August.








And Now...
Tip Today - When leaving a cat in the house for a few days alone when you will be out of town, Fill all your sinks and tub with water so the kitty has plenty to drink while you are away.
Quote Today - “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” - Mark Twain
Dreaming Of - Getting packed and getting out of here

0 comments: