Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Postcards from Moms Around the World.

I joined a Round Robin on Postcrossing for Moms from around the world to exchange postcards. I though it was interesting to see the different kinds of cards that Moms will send.


This first one comes form New Mexico, this is definitely one of those things I have always wanted to see the hot air balloon races.


On to flowers from Germany
What looks to be a beautiful beach but I know that way up in Cape Cod it is usually too cold to really enjoy it.



This is the one I enjoyed receiving the most simply because it is the one that I am least likely to visit in my life. I don't know exactly why I feel that way, maybe because I am not religious enough for it to be worth the risk.




And Now...
Tip Today - Just do it.
Quote Today - “There is no moment of delight in any pilgrimage like the beginning of it.” - Charles Dudley Warner
Dreaming Of - Just doing it.

1 comments:

C. JoyBell C. said...

I like looking at pretty postcards. :) Especially ones with balloons on them. :)