Friday, August 7, 2009

Postcards Vintage Edition

I love vintage postcards and so I have received these cards over the last few months.
Someone sent this one to me through postcrossing. I love it! these flowers are Edelweiss.

This one is an older areal view of New Orleans.


This last one is my favorite of the vintage cards I have received, it shows, women and horse drawn carts on a beach and comes to me from The Netherlands.


And Now...
Tip Today - Take your own pictures and have them turned into postcards after you come home. Friends and family will love the personal touch more than having a store bought card.
Quote Today - “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” - Henry Miller
Dreaming Of - Going to Ireland, I have no idea when that will happen.

0 comments: