Tuesday, June 9, 2009

And Now...


I started something on my other blog, Mom's Not All and I think with a little modification it will work nicely over here too. I picked three things I thought would be interesting or helpful to know but I might tweek them down the line if I find that others don't find them as informative as I might have hoped or if I just find something I think would be better.

First, I will pass along one great travel tip everyday with the goal of helping a few of you make your next vacation the best it can be. If anyone has a travel tip they would like to be included in this section please let me know. If you blog about you travel tip I can even link back to you in this section.

Next, I will share a travel quote of the day. There are so many great quotes out there, people from all walks of life travel. Some around the world and some just to the next town but where ever they go they usually have something to say about the experience. I will do my best to find off the wall quotes about travel from all kinds of people.

Finally, I will share something I am currently dreaming of, since this is a travel blog I will mostly share my current dream vacation (it changes a lot since it is a dream, the sky is the limit and nothing is too small) but sometimes I might be dreaming of something else.




And Now...

Tip Today - Want to save on renting a car or don't feel like driving to your destination? Check out Amtrak's Auto Train

Quote Today - “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” - St. Augustine

Dreaming Of - taking a vacation to somewhere like a beaches resort where my husband and I can have a god time and so can my son. A place with something for all of us.

0 comments: