Monday, June 1, 2009

Welcome my new Somewhere Else Travel blog. I am very excited about sharing all kinds of travel info with you. I have a hard time explaining to people why I love travel or how much I love it, but I will do my best here on this blog.

I figure a great place to start would be to share with you where I plan to travel next.

Trips we have planned:

  • Where: Slade, Kentucky When: August 6 - 10 2009 Why: family reunion
  • Where: Portland, Oregon When: August 12 - 26 2009 aprox Why: visit husband's family
  • Where: Fort Myers, Florida When: September 24 - 28 2009 Why: my 10 year high school reunion


Trips we hope to take in the next year (or so):
  • Week at Desire Resort - that would be just me and hubby
  • Long weekend train trip - the little guy loves trains so we want to take a short train ride to somewhere close like Houston or Memphis or somewehere like that then spend a night or two in a hotel and return home. We could take a longer train trip but right now the price and time doesn't seem worth it, though I think that would be nice, but not sure it's a good idea to keep a toddler stuck on a train for days at a time.
  • Girls trip to Wiscon next year



Dream trips:
  • Paris
  • Going back to Australia with Hubby and the Little Guy
  • A cruise with Hubby and the Little Guy
  • A Windjammer type cruise where you can work on the vessel while you sail.






Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: