Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Travel Products Review - Regalo Portable Booster & Activity Chair



When my son started sitting in a high chair I knew I had a problem, see we live in the Faubourg Marigny. Faubourg Marigny is the neighborhood just outside the French Quarter to the East. That means we live in an area where there are not a lot of kids which further means the restaurants in our area that do allow children (and there are actually a few) do not always provide high chairs. This led to me having to find an easy, light and safe alternative to the sturdy though sometimes dirty wooden high chair provided by so many restaurants.

What I found was this great little booster seat made by Regalo. The seat straps to pretty much any regular chair. When straped down it is very secure. I have never had any problem with it slipping in all the places I have been. This seat folds up easily and comes with it's own little carrying case (really convienient) and comes it at just 3 pounds making it great for walking around and an ea
sy addition to a picnic or other activity. Plus the little guy can move it around himself if we are out at a park. I love when he can help out. It is totally washable and has a built in cup holder. This seat has allowed us to go out to many places we simply wold not have been able to go without it. I always add it to the car for road trips. It's folds up so small it isn't any trouble to fit it in and it is hands down one of the biggest assets on road trips for restaurants and park visits.

And Now...
Tip Today - When flying aerosol insecticides - Hazardous aerosols, such as insecticides, cannot be transported in either your carry-on or checked luggage. Better to purchase your bug spray at yur destination or pack those new bug wipes and patches for outdoor adventures.
Quote Today - “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” - Tim Cahill
Dreaming Of - Getting my husband to agree to a long road trip.

0 comments: