Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Travel history

Sharing your history is a great way to build a report and so I have built these maps of where I have been. One of these days I am going to travel to North Dakota, I know I will. There must be some reason to go to North Dakota, right? Maybe we will rent a cabin there some day.






visited 48 states (96%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or jurisdische veraling duits?

I think of myself as a well traveled person but when I look at this world map there is a lot of gray. Unlike with a lot of things in my life right now the gray in this image doesn't make me sad it motivates me to start planning my next big vacation.



visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or another interesting project








Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: